logo
  • Tuesday, 11 May 2021

Fire causes damage worth NRs one million in Sarlahi

Published Date : March 24, 2021

JANAKPURDHAM: The fire in Barhathwa Municipality of Sarlahi has caused a loss of Rs one million.

A fire broke out at the house of Rajkumar Mahato, a resident of Ward No. 9, Brahmasthan on Tuesday night due to a short circuit, according to police.

The fire has completely burnt down Mahato’s house, a cash of Rs. 350,000 and other properties.

The fire has also consumed Rs 50,000 worth of clothes kept on the wooden verandah of Jogi Mahato’s house.

The fire was brought under control by locals and police, said Sarlahi Police Spokesperson Madan Kunwar.

Facebook Comments

Top